SRTS Limited Privacy Notice
1.0 Our Commitment
SRTS Limited takes data protection and user privacy very seriously. We aim to meet the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA), the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR) and the guidelines on the Information Commissioner’s website (ICO) in our business, internal computer systems and website.
At SRTS we believe that: –
- User privacy and data protection are human rights
- We have a duty of care to the people within our data
- Data is a liability and it should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
- We will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information
2.0 Personal Information (Data) We Process
We process Personal data when a customer:
- Requests an information pack. This data includes name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
- Makes a general enquiry. This data includes name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
- Requests adding to our mailing list for future marketing, notifications or newsletters. This data includes name, postal address, and email address.
- Books a place on a training course. This data includes name, postal address and email address along with other relevant information specific to the course.
- PDQ Payments to SRTS. No Card details will be taken over the website.
Apart from securely passing the relevant driving information to the DVSA when booking driving tests, we never pass your personal data to a third party and will keep it confidential.
All Personal data is securely stored in the UK whether in digital or hard copy format
You have the following personal data rights:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to object
If you are a client of SRTS Limited you have the right to withdraw consent for important notifications, newsletters or marketing. You can inform us to correct errors in your personal details or withdraw consent from communication methods such as telephone, email or text. You have the right to obtain a free copy of your records within 1 month.
If you are not a client of SRTS Limited you have the right to withdraw consent for processing personal data, to have a free copy of it within 1 month, to correct errors in it or to ask us to delete it. You can also withdraw consent from communication methods such as telephone, email or text.
3.0 Specific Data Collected Via This Website
This website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
3.1 Site visitation tracking
Like most websites, this site uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website.
Although GA records data such as your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, none of this information personally identifies you to us. GA also records your computer’s IP address which could be used to personally identify you but Google do not grant us access to this. We consider Google to be a third party data processor (see section 6.0 below).
Disabling cookies on your internet browser will stop GA from tracking any part of your visit to pages within this website.
3.2 Contact forms and email links
Should you choose to contact us using the contact form on our Contact us page or via an email link, none of the data that you supply will be stored by this website or passed to any third party data processors. Instead the data will be collated into an email and sent to us over the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). We would suggest that you always consider email as an insecure medium and not include personal, confidential or otherwise sensitive information within an email or through the contact form.
4.0 Our Third Party Data Processors
We use a number of third parties to process personal data on our behalf. These third parties have been carefully chosen and all of them should comply with the legislation set out in section 1.0.
Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency
PDQ First Data
5.0 Data Breaches
We will report any unlawful data breach to the ICO and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
6.0 Data Controller
The data controller of this website is:-
SRTS limited a UK Private limited Company with company number: 5905107
128 High Street
26 Marsh Green Road West
7.0 Data Protection Officer
Mrs Karen Robertson
Director, SRTS Ltd.
Telephone: 01392 462000